Projects.....Photos of Us ..... About Us ..... In More Detail  

 

Thursday, August 7, 2008

FHI Crew



Here’s a pix of the group working w/ FHI (Food for the Hungry Int’l) here in Calang – great folks. We interact w/ them almost daily & have learned a lot from each other. A handful of them have been trained thru our org as well. The other pix’s of E w/ her jogging partners from FHI. (Winnie on left & Monika in the middle) Often Indonesians don’t run intensely so it’s been a perfect fit for E while pregnant. :)

1 comment:

Whistle Teeth; Wagon Wheel said...

Hello Justin and Elissa,

My name is Joel Meyer, and I'm heading to Indo for a one-year global ventures trip. I think part of this will be spent with Eric Maxey, and part with you.
I hear from Adrian Landis (a good friend of mine) that you might be in Dayton, Ohio. I live in that area... so if you are still there I would love to meet with you. Please email me at: charlesjoelmeyer@gmail.com
or call 847-452-7126