Projects.....Photos of Us ..... About Us ..... In More Detail  

 

Monday, December 1, 2008

Quick Drive to Daytona to Remarry

Several weeks ago, Elissa took her engagement & wedding rings off to wash some dishes and her wedding band disappeared. Her mom, grandmom and her looked around for it for a while, but it never turned up; so she walked around for a while looking engaged. Finally, I got my act together and went back to the store I bought Elissa's rings at originally and bought another one.

Anyway, after I bought the ring, we grabbed some food at Taco Bell for a snack, and hopped in the car for an hour drive to Daytona beach, so I could remarry her at the beach.

Along the way, Elissa noticed the packet of hot sauce with my chalupa...




It was a little bit of a whirlwind because we had to be back in Kissimmee, FL by 8:00pm, but we had a really cool walk on the beach, a great Cold Stone milk shake, and I gave Elissa her new ring.

1 comment:

~ Amanda ~ said...

sorry you lost your ring, e, but so glad you could replace it and have a fun story to tell, too.